Friday, August 20, 2010

summer66.

10%.
Yay.
>_>
I'm such a lazy bastard. Even though that 100 mask is extended for 2 weeks...
1 week = swimming
remaining time = don't want to grind, crap damage is very saddening
and to make matters worse, i go suspended on basil.
For the first time in 2-3 years.
)':

Lost my 2year suspension free medal. Damn.

>_>
tiem to quit maple for 2 years and get it back again. :D!

"Say it again, for me. 'Cause I love the way it feels when you are telling me that I'm the only one that blows your mind. Saying again for me, 'cause the whole world stops and listens when you tell me you're in love! Say it again."

And the quote that got me suspended.
was 2 words.
yeah.
2
fucking.
words.
);

"Max meso"
=
BAN!
I thought there was suppose to be a post-has-to-exqual-10-char-and-up. >_>

-Rem.

No comments: