Wednesday, July 7, 2010

summer26

31degreescelsius. greattt.

sigh.
stupid ctf event starts at 6.
lame.
i guess i'll be at tara wine making and the festival all week long.

the new summer premium is ugly. reminds me of some very old clothing we got for last year*COUGHSWIMSUITCOUGH*
stupid nexon, what crap is this.
Theres like, lots of hawt male summer ensembles from kmabi. D:

stop breaking my heart nexon. < /3

but this perm mini seal is good.
though don't think you're off the hook for the ctf event.
i'm going to eat you alive.
and the 150 boxes of crap.
i'm watching you.
): <

someone @ smrschool reminds me of cindy. ._.
lameLOL.

yeshhh.

hore1 and her firend sit beside me now.
tres bon.
/sarcasm.

I'm spending all my time.
loving you. <3

enoughofthatLOL.

if allen saw that, i'd be gg'd right now. D;

parents.
AHHH.
FUCKING HELL.
I KNOW.
BUT.
DO YOU KNOW WHAT BULLSHIT IS COMING OUT OF YOU?
HOLY SHIT.

80% OF THE THINGS YOU TELL ME TO DO.
YOU DON'T EVEN DO.
HOW DO I FOLLOW YOUR ADVICE.
IF YOU DON'T YOURSELF?

LETS COMPARE YOUR SMALL COMPANY TO DELOTTE.
ITS EASY TO COMPARE HMM.
DELOTTE HAS MORE PLACES.
HAS INSURANCE.
LOTS OF MONEY.
LOTS OF PEOPLE.
LOTS OF CUSTOMERS.
AIR CONDITION.
AND NO FUCKING MOTHERS LECTURING YOU OVER BS EVERYDAY.
HOLY SHIT.
...

i have to blame myself tthough.
p>dungeon>B>courage a>nd bravery p>lease nmo.

._.

you're an asshole.
you know that?

-Rem.

No comments: