Thursday, January 28, 2010

T2 B61

Sigh. Life is just a bottomless pit. It's never ending,not very enjoyable, and definitely, not something I was to experience again. Well, maybe not MY life, but someone else's, whom was way more successful then mine.

Lets get the boat moving. These past 2 weeks have been filled with remorse and nonacceptance. A great friend of my family's has passed away last week on Monday. He's funeral was held on Saturday, at St.Francis-In-The-Wood, an Anglican Church.

I don't know about you, but I DON'T think an Anglican church allows you to take the ashes of someone home with you. Or anywhere for that matter.

I also think I've changed somewhat. Maybe not in a good way, and maybe not in a bad way. But I have changed, and there;s no denying that anymore.

Though the changes aren't very noticeable, they are there. I am still the Kind hearted individual that is afraid of heights over 3 meters. But I have a more fixed grasp on reality. I have developed a deep character, and I have mastered the skill of excessive sarcasm.

Sure the last one may not be correct, that that was sarcastic in a sense as well.

Though you can't pick up sarcasm on the internet easily...D:

I've also picked up the knack to spew my thoughts out without thinking. It's kinda annoying when I'm think private thoughts, and I have began to stumble on my words more.

No comments: